Let’s say this question “How to be happy?” I have been asking myself since my childhood and God knows there is no answer to it. But I must say the benefits of asking the same question, again and again, are amazing. I mean who knew there was gravity or earth was round!
Anyways quick story,
The other day I saw an old beggar, like really old, like OMG one day I m gonna be that old. so I decided to offer her tea because you know my thing if anything could save a person’s life its tea.
Then I saw her calling her fellow friends and just gave away her tea to her Bahu (daughter-in-law) and grandchildren.
I stood there questioning is it really worth, I got angry at first “it’s good I never give anything to these people” and then thought do we really care, do you pay them because you see their pain or just to make you happy.
And then what’s more important because to make yourself happy you live your life(more on this in next blog) so is it OK to make yourself happy in somebody else’s pain but then are they really in pain?
I mean we see them as poor hungry, it might just be their profession that old women might have just gone home her daughter-in-law might have served her just food angry, she might have eaten it with her grandchildren.
Anyway here I am going on with this is don’t make opinions based on what s easy for you to think, there is more to every story
Moral of the story!
it’s not important that anybody who is poor is unhappy yes, of course, they are suffering but that’s the problem with our nation, our lacking policies and of course politics and corruption but don’t think they are not happy.
Remember you were happy until you started speaking and walking, how can you be sad about something that you have never seen or imagined before.
I mean are you sad because you could not go to mars, No, because you never thought of it. So don’t make opinions, be happy, that’s how you live your life happy and that is how to be happy, it’s just how, it’s as simple as saying abcde, just that,
You know few things are easy; they just seem hard because you want them to be.
Say few things to yourself, when you get worried: –
1) The rule of 5: Simple but effective: never stress over something for more than 5 minutes if it’s not going to be in your life after 5 years.
2) Think about others: Anyone, whose personality you admire, think about what they would have done in a similar situation. (Word of advice: admire good personalities)
3) Postpone the flow: Say to yourself that I never take good decisions in a hurry. So I will decide tomorrow (only if you can turn the thinking switch off) Remember: Only you can make things work.
(Just trying to shaping blue)
“Happiness is a warm puppy.” “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.” “Laughter is poison to fear.”
Checkout Health by Shapinblue!
- Lock-Down | 10 things to do in your lock-down time at home. - March 30, 2020
- Yoga- Introduction, and Benefits for your body. - March 29, 2020
- What does chia seeds do to your body? - March 28, 2020